Surf for Life Coastal Karma Project
VOLUNTEER. TRAVEL. SURF. YOGA.
June 7 – 14 & June 14 – 21
Magnific Rock, Popoyo, Nicaragua
Venture off the mat and immerse yourself in Nicaraguan culture!
Work hand-in-hand with the local community and help build a preschool for the 65 children of Las Salinas.
Your $2,300 fundraising commitment will make this school a reality and also includes:
- All-inclusive 7-night stay in flats with floor-to-ceiling ocean views
- Breath-taking views and the pristine beaches of Nicaragua’s Pacific Riviera
- Cultural immersion experience: bake, cook, sew & fish with locals
- Historic excursion to the colonial town of Granada
- Rejuvenating trip to the local hot springs
- 3 healthy, locally sourced meals per day
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- Surf lesson
- Private airport transportation
About Surf for Life
The Coastal Karma Project is presented by Surf For Life, a non-profit organization based in San Francisco, CA
Surf For Life is a 501(c)3-registered non-profit organization that has engaged more than 300 passionate volunteers to catalyze high impact community development projects in underserved coastal communities. These projects focus on the area’s most pressing need as identified by the local families, including education, health, and economic development.